The Junior Canadian Rangers Programme offers a unique approach to training in that the majority of lessons are flexible or optional rather than mandatory, as is the norm with most other youth progams.
JCR Administration and Training Orders (JCRATO)
- JCRATO 61-01 The JCR Programme
- JCRATO 61-02 Organization
- JCRATO 61-03 JCR Patrol Formation, Viability, Probation and Disbandment
- JCRATO 62-09 Administration
- JCRATO 63-01 Programme Personnel
- JCRATO 63-02 Screening
- JCRATO 64-01 Training
- JCRATO 64-02 Safety
- JCRATO 65-01 Conduct and Appearance
- JCRATO 67-01 Finance
- JCRATO 68-01 Logistics
This flexibility results in the best possible training and most relevant lessons being offered to all Junior Canadian Rangers regardless of where they live.